2/13/08

enclosed font

Here's an ugly, werid font I made out of { } from helvetica. I don't know how to feel about it? Some letters are ugly, others have fun personality... like the b, c, e, g, i, j, k, o, y... yes i like the y? werid.

Urban Outfitters called me and said they really loved my portfolio and would like to set up an interview with me in Philly. I am so happy! Even if I don't get the job, it's a dream come true to just know that they loved my work! Oh, & as for Natural Awakening they're not hiring. But I have been freelancing with this Company, Elca from Gainesville which has been going good.

Things I have been working on:
+Learning Dreamweaver (better)
+Emily Campbell's posters, flyers, etc. for her art opening in Baltimore.
+Molly Brady's website (mollyalice.com) not done! but in the process
+A page for Lunchbox's book (RIP)
+Mild Sex and Whiskey Breath's album art work
+Trying to stay sane!

A friend just sent me a font called FIG. I can't get enough of it!

2 comments:

Robert MacGuffie said...

Wow, yeah that's a pretty cool font.

ray said...

oh my goodness gracious!!

i have not been back to this in awhile!!! i always loved your work!! these fonts!! and the positive photo messages!! you are always so true and sweet! "WHY THE FUCK NOT" ya know??

anyway wandering how this list was going and that im so excited to go scan doodles at my friends work!!!!!!!!